Free for NHS and Care workers
OKEachDay is being made available to 1,000 NHS staff and care workers to help keep their loved ones safe. It will be offered to the first 1,000 applicants. Simply fill in your details on the form below.
To make it even easier we can even arrange for your family member to use the service through their own phone, rather than one of our devices.
The service will remain free for the rest of 2020. Applicants will need to provide proof of employment, such as a valid NHS or care provider email address.
service for 2020
service for 2020
Terms and Conditions
- The service will be provided free to the first 1000 applicants. The service is then free until the end of December 2020.
- The service is free for anyone who is employed by the NHS or a care organisation. We need proof of employment such as a valid email address.
- This service is for the families of NHS or care workers. This includes parents and grandparents. It can also be provided to siblings or children if they have higher needs.
- Each individual applying can have up to two free subscriptions.
- OKEachDay will provide the equipment free of charge, and this is to be returned when the service is no longer required (a freepost address will be provided).
- There is no monthly charge for the service, and there are no call call costs to reach the customer service team or to press the OKEachDay button.
- We will contact you in November or December to find out if you would like to continue with the service into 2021. The cost at that time will be £16.99 a month (ex VAT), which is just under £4 a week. If you choose not to continue all that we ask is that you return the equipment to us using the freepost address we provide.
- The service can be ended sooner at no cost or penalty by contacting Customer Services.
- The service is for directly employed individuals only and not available to individuals or organisations that provide services to the NHS and/or care workers e.g. cleaning, equipment, catering.
"It’s non-intrusive, convenient and so reassuring if you live alone"
"The reminder service is great. If I need to set a reminder for a doctors appointment or an early morning wake up call when I’m going on holiday, I just let the team there know and I get a call on the day. More importantly, I’ve set it to remind myself of my grandson’s birthday so I always remember to send a card"
“I’ve been using service for several years now and it really has given me back my confidence. Your team are always helpful and friendly, which makes all the difference.”
“OKEachDay has been so useful. I now get helpful reminders about my doctor appointments and when I need to take my medicine. I’m not sure what I’d do without it now.”
"Just a short note to say thanks for all your help this year. It’s nice to know you are all there for me."
"I am writing to express my thanks for helping me last week. I am really not sure what would have happened had you not been there."