Health & care providers
The OKEachDay system can be used by health and care professionals to improve your own organisation’s performance as well as provide valuable customer and patient benefits.
For the individual, the key benefits are:
- Daily wellbeing checks 365 days a year
- Access to highly trained contact centre team
- Range of devices available, inc. OKEachDay phone
- No device needs to be worn
- Non-intrusive, flexible service tailored to each person’s needs
- Reminder service & free appointment reminder service
As a health or care giver you are also able to play a message to remind people to attend an appointment or to take medication when the OKEachDay button is pressed. Thousands of people across the UK have the service provided for them by organisations in the housing, health and care sectors. Our services for health and care providers deliver all the benefits an individual customer or patient will see, while helping your team:
- To communicate more effectively with customers
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Deliver great outcomes (for example our users have lower levels of hospital admission, and their length of stay is shorter).
"It’s non-intrusive, convenient and so reassuring if you live alone"
"The reminder service is great. If I need to set a reminder for a doctors appointment or an early morning wake up call when I’m going on holiday, I just let the team there know and I get a call on the day. More importantly, I’ve set it to remind myself of my grandson’s birthday so I always remember to send a card"
“I’ve been using service for several years now and it really has given me back my confidence. Your team are always helpful and friendly, which makes all the difference.”
“OKEachDay has been so useful. I now get helpful reminders about my doctor appointments and when I need to take my medicine. I’m not sure what I’d do without it now.”
"Just a short note to say thanks for all your help this year. It’s nice to know you are all there for me."
"I am writing to express my thanks for helping me last week. I am really not sure what would have happened had you not been there."