VAT Exemption Form

If you, or the person who you are purchasing the OKEachDay service for, are chronically sick or disabled, then you do not need to pay VAT and can tick the declaration of VAT relief box below.

You should complete this declaration if you are chronically sick or disabled and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.

You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.

A person is chronically sick or disabled if he or she is a person with a physical or mental impairment, which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness. It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.

If you are unsure, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professionals.

Please submit the form below to declare your eligibility, we will keep this with our VAT records.

Submitting your details tells us you are ok with us contacting you and that you also agree to our privacy policy. You can opt out of communication from us at anytime by emailing

To subscribe call us on Freephone 0808 163 0088 or CLICK FOR FREE TRIAL